Thanks Len for the reference!  Do you know what the
difference is between the 285 & the 285HV?

Also, I assume the 285 is the newer version of the
283?  Are they rated the same in terms of power
output?

Thanks again for your help!

http://primco.org/photo/galleries/vivitar_285_manual/

http://games.yahoo.com/