On 4/14/2015 9:06 AM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 4:31 AM, Brian Walters <apathy...@lyons-ryan.org> wrote:
Just as I imagined what Central Park in spring might look like.

Pity about that wire fence though...

Actually, the fence is less obvious in this image than in others in
which I tried to include a hansom cab with tourists, some of the grass
and trees of the park and the large buildings that surround the park,
to create the feel of the site this time of year.

The damn fences are everywhere in the park this time of year:

Why "this time of year" as opposed to any other?