So yesterday I met with Dr. Carlos at Dana-Farber before he jets off
to Atlanta for a conference (where he'll see Rick Womer, I expect). I
got the latest updates on the program and a new batch of phone camera
shots of patients around the world. I've already started putting them
into the book.

I've also connected with some documentary filmmakers who are trying to
fund a documentary on the Global Health Initiative. There'll be a
paragraph or two about their project in the book, too. I'm hoping we
can do a little cross-promotion with them.

So with a little luck (and a little badgering of Doug Brewer to finish
the foreword) I should be ready to order a test print in about a week.
I really need to get it done by the start of may because Lisa and I
are going to be in the UK for a couple of weeks at that point and GFM
comes up following that.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com