Well, no firmware update for the K-5II/K-5IIs, or K50/K500 both of which are still displayed as being current products on the Ricoh-Imaging website. In fact you can still buy these cameras, (well the IIs and K50 anyway) through the website!

Pentax will never be taken seriously Ricoh at least gets back to the level of support Pentax Corp. had before Hoya bought them. I know that some people don't like to hear that, but hell even Sony has better firmware support.