>Too bad you don't live in Australia. The still service all those models! I
>had a new meter movement assembly fitted to my KX just last week and a SV
>serviced and adjusted 2 weeks before that!
>
>North America seems to have a "throw away" policy. After all, who has their
>colour TVs repaired?

I think the situation is Australia is a little different. AFAIK, there are a
lot less serious Pentax users in Australia, and C.R.Kenndy just have many
stocks in their spare part department. I went there a few times myself when
I was in Melbourne. They even have some uncommon accessories in their long
forgotten inventory.

regards,
Alan Chan