On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I received it also and couldn't figure out where they got my email address
> either.

I got it. Deadbeat spammer probably got it out of the archives. I'm not
sure if they display the email address or not. But if you are looking for
a lot of email addresses of camera enthusiasts, then he hit the jackpot.

I bloked him from my mailservers at work (I work for an ISP) :-)

- Chris

--
Chris Murray                   /"\
[EMAIL PROTECTED]             \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN