P.J., I had exactly the same thought.

And as for "Improved Anchimoare function",  I'd like two of those! :-)
It must be preparing pickled anchovies in a special Transilvanian brine:
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/moare

Or it has something to do with some holistic ANCHI crystals
http://anchicrystals.com/aboutanchi.html

(And it might mean something more optical in Spanglish)

Igor