Donald Guthrie wrote:
>> >12 photos from a walk around my favorite local mansion. Some pretty,
>> >one whimsical, and one about which I offer the following commentary:
>> >Legend has it that National Geographic photographers always carried
>> >red & yellow jackets to pass out to the natives to get that pop of
>> >color the magazine wanted for their covers. I wish I could get this
>> >guy to appear every time I am out shooting. The dog is just a bonus.
>> >

>> >https://www.flickr.com/photos/valdon/sets/72157652153646401/
>> >
>> >https://flic.kr/s/aHskawxFXX
>> >
>> >C&C welcomed.

Mark C said

 The whole set looks nice but I
really love the fallen petals - beautiful but moody - springtime's left
hand. The bronze drainpipe on the brick wall is also interesting - it
took craftsmanship and planning to get it just right, but time and
entropy undo all that... Mark On 4/24/2015 3:27 PM,

Thanks Mark, love your turn of the phrase "springtime's left