What a lovely idea. I wish Iowa had that program.

On 4/25/15 11:00 AM, pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 7
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 09:47:20 -0400
From: "Daniel J. Matyola"<danmaty...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: GESO: Forsythia along the Highway

It's Forsythia Season in New Jersey, and they are in bloom all over,
including my yard.
Remarkably, the stat highway department has planted stands of
Forsythia in the median between the traffic lanes on our local
highway.  This creates a spectacular show during this time of year,
and the rest of the year the bushes provide a visual barrier between
the lanes and helping to block the headlights from oncoming traffic at
night.

http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=1080043
K-5 II S, DA 18-135 zoom.
Comments are invited and appreciated.