Thanks, Ann.  I like this flower and this angle, and I was please with
the flower itself.  I did a lot of clean-up on the background to make
it stand out more and mosly to eliminate some very distracting junk
around it.  I wasn't quite sure how that came out, so I thought I run
it up the flagpole and see what others think.

Dan Matyola