Mark Roberts wrote:
Late last night I finished up the prototype version of PDML Photo
Annual number 7. After some brief last-minute alterations this morning
I uploaded the file and placed an order for a test version. With
expedited delivery it should arrive here on May 4th. This is *really*
down to the wire as Lisa and I depart for the UK on the evening of May
5th. That means I'll have less than 24 hours to view the test copy,
make any necessary changes and additions, create the slightly
different hardcover edition and upload everything.

"It's a crazy plan, but it just might work."

We know that when it comes to crazy plans, we can count on you.

That should give me *barely* enough time when we return from Britain
to order a couple of copies to take to GFM. Maybe.

Could someone order a couple copies for you while you're in Britain?

Number 7 is looking good, but I'll be *really* glad when it's done!

I bet you say that to all the boys.

Thanks so much for your work, you all do an awesome job putting this thing together.

--
Larry Colen  l...@red4est.com (postbox on min4est)