Very well done portrait Bruce, natural, well captured, and a plesant looking lady. I'd like to see either more space from her head to the top edge or cut off some of the top of her head to eliminate the spacing to the top edge. That would also minimize the thingy in the background over her left shoulder. As it is, it looks like something you overlooked IMO.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Walker" <bruce.wal...@gmail.com>
Subject: PESO ~ A portrait of Dorrie in a café

I met up with Dorrie at the Agora Café in Toronto's Junction where we
chatted over coffee (for me) and chai latte (for her).

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/bruce_m_walker/17088133737/

K-3, DA* 55/1.4, f:2.2, 1/640th sec, ISO 400.

Comments always appreciated.