Thanks P.J. ... could you elaborate without getting to super techy on why 4 gig would be constraining on 7 vs XP?

And a question for the class... while I think about it..
I want to save about 20,000 emails from Thunderbird to my external harddrive - where are they hiding? (the external is a 1t seagate)

T I a
ann