It's a great book, and a real bargain at that price!

Ann, I looked at the eBay listing, out of curiosity.  I didn't see a
"buy now" price listed.  Way down in the listing she does show your
name as author, along with the book dimensions.  The image she used is
terrible, and doesn't show the book  tp advantage at all.

Dan Matyola