I get the 404 error as well. Your iteration of Dropbox does some sort of
a redirect using XSS. NoScript don't like that.

When I click your URL, it takes me to:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20-%20ohthatbuilding.html#0001633104052132239329

... and I get a yellow bar across the top of the page that tells me
"NoScript filtered a potential cross-site scripting (XSS)attempt from
[chrome:]"

There's an "Options" button that opens a drop-down menu where I can
select "Unsafe Reload" which brings up this dialog:

UNSAFELY reloading a suspicious
GET [https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20---%20%20ohthatbuilding.html]
FROM [chrome://browser/content/browser.xul]
NoScript will NOT protect this request!
Are you sure?

Chrome in this instance is the name for the frame that all Mozilla based
browsers place around the window. I looked it up the last time this
happened.

When I click "Ok", it takes me on to your original URL:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20---%20%20ohthatbuilding.html

... and the image is displayed.

I think there's also a switch in NoScript's configuration that tells it
whether or not to display that error bar across the top. I have it
switched on.

If you don't have it switched on in NoScript you don't see anything but
the 404 Error generated by Dropbox.