> I have the PUGster program put together by CETUS software.  As
> part of that "special" browser for pentax related information it
> has a hotkey to  get to the Pentax Lens Galery, that key is not
> working.  I  have been  using the Mirror site key which works.
> Does anyone have the web address for the PLG (Pentax Lens Galery)?

Angel:

As creator of PUGster, I am pleased that someone is using it - I
never seemed to get much feedback about it - <g> (and I haven't done
anything further with it for some time).  It's still available (for
32-bit Windows users) at:

http://www.cetussoft.com/pugster.htm

Does anybody else ever use PUGster?  Does anyone have any suggestion
or corrections for its links?  I just threw it together "as a lark",
just for fun;  however, I do like its full-screen mode for viewing
large web images - it even hides the Windows Taskbar, and its own
title bar, menu bar, and toolbar.  ;-)

As for the PLG, it has been down for some time now.  The PLG is/was
located on Valentin's server, and the last I heard from Valentin the
server hard drive had crashed.  The URL, for what it's worth:

http://gemma.geo.uaic.ro/~vdonisa/lensgal.html

However, the good news is that the Pentax Lens Gallery Mirror is
still up and running.  (The bad news, though, is that there have
been no changes to the Lens Gallery in a couple of years or so, I
believe.)  The URL for the Pentax Lens Gallery Mirror:

http://phred.org/pentax/lensgal/lensgal.html

Fred