Nice work in the set but this one really stands out.

Mark

On 5/14/2015 3:16 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
On 3318 I apparently accidentally hit the green button which set it to a 3 second exposure. It actually turned out pretty nice:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/17626435392/

Larry Colen wrote:
I photographed my first theatrical dance performance last week. There
were about 22 different pieces, and I photographed the rehearsal
Thursday, and two performances on Friday. I used speedlights on radio
triggers (one on each side of the stage) for some of the shots on
Thursday, but the performances were all shot in available light.

Here are 19 of the best from the two days of shooting. I just heard from
my friend who got me the gig and the dancers are happy with my work.

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157652772015702/

---
is active.