That gallery is a very nice job, Larry!

The best ones are 4219, 2676, 4341, 6761, 7893, 9251.

8684 is a good example of a well-caught dynamic moment (as opposed to a static, posed one)

If it were mine, I would consider trimming 9251 from the top to 1:1.

As for the motion-blurred shot, the long-exposure photos do come out very interesting occasionally.

A friend of mine recently reminded me of this old one that was also accidental: http://42graphy.org/tango/dallas-2008-12-13/IMGP4909.html

Almost 7 years ago, at Camp Hollywood, I had a few attempts of that,
but it was hard to get something that would stand out, as can be
seen in this set:
http://42graphy.org/swing/ch-2008/motion/

I had more consistent results when I was shooting with a combination of a flash and some longish exposure (typically 1/15s-1/30s for a mid-tempo blues dance). I posted them a few years ago. E.g. http://42graphy.org/swing/abp-2011/selected/_IR31133.html http://42graphy.org/swing/abp-2011/selected/_IR31127.html .

Cheers,

Igor