Jeff - Is this perhaps because of recent heavy rainfall in your area??
(seeing so many snakes) seems to me the southeast has been getting hammered..

ann

On 5/14/2015 19:57, Jeffery Johnson wrote:
Thanks Larry I was happily surprised to find the snakes along the side
of the trail.
Jeffery Johnson
Photo Captures by Jeffery <http://www.photocapturesbyjeffery.com>
http://www.Facebook.com/photocapturesbyjeffery
https://twitter.com/PhotoCaptures
Bringing joy and happiness to people and their world with eclectic
photography. And Pet photo sessions, Middle TN, for an array of pets and
their families.