>Henry Ford's penchant for naming the two-door Model A's "Tudors," and >the four door versions "Fordors." The guy was a serious self-promoter.

I seem to remember that naming convention lasted into the '50s

-p

On 5/17/2015 2:33 PM, Morris Galloway wrote:
Being late as usual, I noted a couple of non-standard items on this
beauty. First is the 'Rising Quail' radiator cap, a very popular
accessory, because the wonderful Model A had such fabulous initial
acceleration from a stop. There is really no problem keeping up with
modern traffic in a Model A, up to around sixty mph.  Hence the hunters
and farmers/ranchers among us will appreciate the comparison to a quail
that has been flushed.
     The second is the Klaxon horn, which was not OE, I don't think. But
they sure are fun to sound!  Great photo of a really fun car!
(Oh, nut-jobs like me notice Henry Ford's penchant for naming the

--
Being old doesn't seem so old now that I'm old.