Mark Roberts wrote:
Larry Colen wrote:

I just downloaded the e-book and took a quick look.

As always, it is an excellent collection of photos.

Are there any epub readers for the mac that don't suck?  It came up
automatically in ibooks, shows the photos too small, unless I click on
each one, I can't show one page at at time, and on several of the pages
(like the quotes) the text is all jumbled up.

Try FB Reader: https://fbreader.org/
It's what I've been using on my tablet and it's available for Mac OS
X, Windows and Linux.

Do note that if you go to the download page, the big "download now" button at the top is for MacKeeper, not fb reader. The link is a very subtle bit of text towards the bottom.

--
Larry Colen  l...@red4est.com (postbox on min4est)