Well, Larry was busy dancing all night, and I was busy sightseeing
with my wife all day, so we never did get together in San Franciso.

Larry is very resourceful, however, so he got up early this morning to
drive to Millbrae, near SFO, and meet me for a quick breakfast.  I was
delighted that he brought along a portfolio of some of his best images
in print form, and they were well worth the wait.  A lot of excellent
work there.

In any event, I was able to grab a few quick shots to record the
event.  Here is Larry posing for his visa photo, in case he decides to
leave California to visit the REAL US:

Here's Larry at breakfast at the diner (although of course in CA they
call it a cafe):
http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=18027148&size=lg

Larry took one look at me, and handed me this:

Thanks again, Larry, for an enjoyable if very brief visit!

Dan Matyola