I mostly drink tap water when I'm not drinking coffee. A touch of lemon
helps to kill the metallic taste from chlorination.

I only buy bottled water under two circumstances:

1. During long distance travel via automobile my refilled water bottles
sometimes run out. If there's no convenient way to refill them with safe
water, I'll buy bottled water when I stop for gas.

2. I still use distilled water from the grocery store to fill my steam iron.

I recycle the bottles, but usually I'll refill a bottle several times
before doing so.