Here are 31 photos from the dance event I went to this weekend. There were two "official" photographers, neither one was me, so I didn't take a lot of photos at the activities they were, so most of mine where at the late night (midnight to 5AM) dance, which was dimly lit, mostly with color adjustable led bulbs. One of the official photographers was using his flash at the main dance, so I did shoot a bit then just to show him that he didn't actually need to use a flash.

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157653168246619/

--
Larry Colen  l...@red4est.com (postbox on min4est)