Nick,

Basically it would work just like the ZX-5n.  You set the exposure
manually and then override the exposure compensation.  The flash works
off this.  So it would work with any TTL flash with the MZ-S.  The one
nice thing about the MZ-S is that with a minor flick of the thumb you
can change from auto to manual much like HyperManual on the PZ-1p.

I still think that using the PZ-1p's flash compensation or the MZ-S
with AF360FGZ with flash compensation is easier for lots of shots -
like a wedding.

Bruce