Love these, Chris!!! My favorite is of Karin, Bob, Rick, and Joy.  Everything
to my eye is perfect in that shot:  the way Rick is holding his hat, Bob’s
stance, both Karin and Joy have sunglasses on and their positions in the
composition, the lovely texture and detail of the pub, and the fact it’s in
black and white!  Very print worthy depicting a wonderful day and moment with
friends!

Cheers, Christine