What Christine said

ann

On 5/28/2015 10:50 AM, Christine Aguila wrote:
Great fun to revisit these two videos, Cotty!  Excellent!  More of us,
including myself, should have walked up to the web cam at the DANK exhibition
to, at the very least, said some pithy, humorous comment, but still it’s fun to
have this movie remembrance.  Thanks for all your work on these videos!

Cheers, Christine