On 6/4/2015 7:34 PM, Eric Weir wrote:

I double checked mounting. Still have the problem. With the lens off
the camera, pushing the lever the aperture opens and closes smoothly.
When I compare the levers on the 16-45/4 and the 35/2.4 the one on
the 16-45/4 is ben in towards the center of the lens. It almost comes
into contact with with metal shield just inside it.

Should I try bending the lever back to a position similar to that on
the 35/2.4? Or should I just take it back to KEH?

Unless it was graded "AS IS" when you bought it, I'd call KEH for an RMA.

I WOULD NOT try to fix it myself.