Thanks Mark. I still had a lot to learn about both teaching and photography in
those days, but I was working on it. All of the football pics were shot with my
Vivitar  200/3,5. I hadn't yet destroyed the front element. That would come
later while shooting drag racing and continuously cleaning molten rubber and
bits of asphalt off the lens with my T-shirt. The lens, now held together with
duct tape, occupies a place of honor in my camera display case.

Paul via phone