The New Post Office, completed in 1934,
renamed the Ariel Rios Federal Building in 1985,
now the William Jefferson Clinton Federal Building (in 2013)

Supposedly some nice WPA murals inside, and a great spiral staircase.

I wonder if those lamps are not gilt, but copper and not yet aged green, to match
other lamps I see in architectural pictures.