Mark Roberts wrote:
I've put up a page with a few shots from GFM. Nothing breathtakingly
original but still fun to do. Someday I'm going to have to go down
there when I have time to actually devote the trip to photography!

http://www.robertstech.com/galleries/gfm2015/

As usual, there's some excellent work there.

In plants on rocks, it almost looks like the green of the plants in the lower right is smeared around:
http://www.robertstech.com/galleries/gfm2015/7df03923.html

Is that an artifact of them moving around in a long exposure? Compression of the image? Or is my monitor just wonky?

--
Larry Colen  l...@red4est.com (postbox on min4est)