I think there's a rinky-dink kink in the skink link, you fink!

Wink, Wink

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob W-PDML" <p...@web-options.com>
Subject: Re: PESO: Skink

I think there's a rinky-dink kink in the skink link, you fink!

On 10 Jun 2015, at 20:44, Ken Waller <kwal...@peoplepc.com> wrote:

This is what I get -

"Bad, bad panda!
Come on. We want photos.
We're aware of the problem and are fixing it. Thanks for your patience.
2015-06-10-1757d091"

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Igor PDML-StR" <pdml...@komkon.org>

Alan,

I suspect the correct link should be:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wisselstroom/18655858276/in/dateposted-public/
(without the "@")

Nice capture of a shiny creature.
What is a bit surprising to me is the almost snake-like body, i.e. without the variation of the width and/or any type of bends/kinks in the middle, that are typical for lizards (unlike snakes).

Igor