Prints not yet done, but they will be printed directly on forex support, so that they can stay outdoor too. Just in case the Italian importers will be interested and want to do something weird I am suggesting them. I don't count on that.
Cheers,
Dario

-----Messaggio originale----- From: ann sanfedele
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2015 12:52 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: June PUG is up!!

It's an intriguing project, Dario - sorry that the technology is failing
you in terms of sharing these -
I bet the prints are dandy!

ann

On 6/8/2015 9:05 AM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 2:39 AM, Dario Bonazza <dario.bona...@virgilio.it> wrote:
On the other hand, in the past I had the feeling my pics didn't raise so
much interest here, hence I didn' care so much and I was content enough to
keep posting to the PUG.
While I may not always have had the time -- or the expertise -- to
comment on what you posted here, Dario, I have always very much
enjoyed viewing your images.  You have a very unique style and
perspective.

Dan Matyola