Thanks. It's about 800 miles, I think, in 3 weeks. Staying on hotels. I have to
be in Clermont-Ferrand by next weekend, then will slow down because of the
hills. I'll meet up with my friends who are driving there, and we will then
cycle to Montpellier through the Auvergne and the Cévennes, get the train back
to CF and drive back to the UK.

Time to go. À tout a l'heure!