On 6/12/2015 3:01 PM, Bob W-PDML wrote:
I'm off on my hols tomorrow, so signing off for the duration.

I'll be cycling across France again, but a shorter route than last year. Here
are the two legs - meeting up with a pal and his son, who has been delegated to
carry the defibrillators, in Clermont-Ferrand for the 2nd half.

Caen to Clermont-Ferrand:
http://my.viewranger.com/route/details/NjI2MjA=

To Montpellier:
http://my.viewranger.com/route/details/NjQwNzI=

I will take some pictures.

...and in case you're wondering about the subject heading:
http://www.france-voyage.com/tourism/regional-nature-park-millevaches-limousin-1286.htm

If you happen to be anywhere near Nouvion, you should stop in at the
Café René to see Van Klomp's "The Fallen Madonna".