After discussing with a friend how tough photographing bright orange can be,

Used to have similar issues with reds also in the film days, but now in digital capture, monitoring the histogram has made that pretty much a nonissue.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Colen" <l...@red4est.com>
Subject: peso poppy cricket

After discussing with a friend how tough photographing bright orange can be, I ran into this amusing challenge in my front yard this afternoon. Just to make it a bit more fun, there's a poppy in the background in full sunlight:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/18905986931/

Thank goodness for K-5 dynamic range and the lightroom adjustment brush.

--
Larry Colen  l...@red4est.com (postbox on min4est)