Thanks Mark.

Is there a way to monitor the customers reaction.

I think at least one color image would have been nice, but hey it's his football.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Roberts" <postmas...@robertstech.com>
Subject: Re: When I rain I pour: Yet another GESO

Ken Waller wrote:

Nice work Mark.

Was there a reason they're all B+W ?

The owner and I discussed various ideas for a theme and he felt that
B&W nature shots would most appeal to the customers he gets. Frankly,
I don't think he's quite right about that - this is a pretty artsy
neighborhood with a lot of creative types who have much more
adventurous taste - but I went with his recommendation.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com