Very generous of you to share that news, Matthew. If anyone doesn't
know by now, THAT  is my favorite lens. (Right now, I'd list in 2nd
place the Pentax DFA 77mm f1.8 Limited). $379 is a steal for it new. I
paid $350 USED when I bought mine 4 years ago.

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.