> To that end, I have done the following:
>   My daughter has been given my fairly new K-5iis and DA* 16-50 and DA* 50-135
>   I have purchased an Olympus OM-D E-M10 with small kit lens and small
> telezoom.  Along with that I got an adapter for my remaining Pentax lenses of
> which I think the M 50/1.4, Tamron 90/2.8 macro and A 70-210/4 will see some
> use.

I just got the same kit and so far I'm pretty darned happy with it.  I'm
keeping the K5, though, at least until I can put the E-M10 through its paces in
some of the more-challenging conditions, like rock concerts.

I just sold my K7 body (formerly my backup to the K5) to a local camera store
for $100.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com