Thanks for the heads up Ann,

On Sun, 21 Jun 2015 20:00:20 -0400 ann sanfedele wrote:

>What KEn Said -
>I ache for those western places -  even enjoy looking at your map routes..
>I've done a couple of mine with little stickers on a giant US map in my
>kitchen.
>paper maps are stored away all over the place with highlighters and journals
>to go along with them...

Right, I usually prefer 'paper' maps over a navigation computer too :)

>I'm too lazy to do what you have done so nicely

Yes, that was a lot of work (back on 2001 or so)

I actually made a scan of a Rand-McNally map I think, and used overlays in
Photoshop
to create all the different map/route versions, something like a 100 layers :)

Unfortunaltely the photos where tiny then (500x330 pixels, scanned from film),
the later galleries have larger images. upto 960x600 for the 'Best of' one.

Regards, JvW