Malcolm Smith wrote:
Larry Colen wrote:

This set are my favorites photographically.
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157654927530252/

Very impressed. I've never tried my hand at taking pictures in this sort of
light, but a couple of my friends have. From the comments they made
afterwards, I've got a measure of difficult this is to do.

Thanks. The most important thing is to shoot in manual and watch your histogram. It would be nice if Lightroom allowed a bit more adjustment in terms of temperature and tint, but you can extend it a bit by tweaking the slope/end point of the tone curve for specific channels. Another thing to keep in mind is to lean harder on the ISO than you think you can get away with. I realized after the fact that 7568-7591 were shot at ISO 8000.

Malcolm

--
Larry Colen  l...@red4est.com (postbox on min4est)