Len, I do have it, but not at hand...  It's for round or rectangular
hood.  It takes into account the diameter of the filter ring, the
distance between the glass and the end of the hood, the diameter of
the hood (or both diameters for rectangular hoods), and the focal
lenght of the lens.  I should be able to find it in some reference
book at home tonight. It may be from the book Elements of Photography
by Paul Boucher.

Andre