But I remember from the childhood zoology lessons that vultures
called "medical orderly of the Nature".

Igor

 Alan C Tue, 30 Jun 2015 00:23:34 -0700 wrote:

Looks a bit like my fence! Ghastly looking vultures - presumably they have a road kill clean up contract with the local council? The yellow billed kites do the job here.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Igor PDML-StR

Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 1:34 AM
To: PDML@pdml.net
Subject: PESO - Dinner for two (Not Toine's)

I changed the subject line on this thread, - just to make sure it is not
confused with Toine's photo and the message thread.

Igor

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015, Igor PDML-StR wrote:

Warning: Viewer's discretion is advised: the content may be disturbing to some individuals.

    It is not a match to the beautiful photo by Toine, but I thought
    it was funny how this photo I took today fits in the "photo-jam":
    http://42graphy.org/misc/2015-06-29-vultures/_IR26819.html

    And the continuation:
    http://42graphy.org/misc/2015-06-29-vultures/_IR26817.html

I was driving from the store and saw these guys just a couple of blocks away from my home. So, I put the groceries in the fridge, grabbed the camera with 60-250, and drove back. They were still feasting.

    The full gallery is here:
    http://42graphy.org/misc/2015-06-29-vultures/index.html

    All comments are welcome.

    Igor