david wrote:

> Do any of you prefer the Split Image over the other finders ?
> What cameras do you use that have the split image finders if any ?

> I've been considering a second SLR body to go with the K1000
> that may have this feature.

        I like them - especially w/ open aperture metering bodies.
        They tend to be difficult w/ lenses slower than f5.6, as
        one half "blacks out".

        As to 2nd SLR's - I have a ProgramPlus & an MESuper which
        I feel are more than I need to have around anymore. Both
        in fine shape. I'm aiming towards thinning down to the 6x7
        and Spotmatic F w/ the Minolta AutoMeter IIIF, w/ the Super
        Program/Winder for situations where its automation & TTL
        flash are obviously an operational value. May be a Winder
        available (works w/ both) as well, as I have two of them.

        Feel free to contact me off-list if interested in these.

        ... also a simple Yaschica A 6x6 TLR if anyone is game for
        an inexpensive entry into medium format.

        Bill