> Bill Owens wrote:
>
> > I've always heard that an aquarium heater is a good method for
controlling
> > the temperature. so I picked up an inexpensive 75 watt heater.  However,
it
> > maxes out at about 32 degrees C, leaving me about 6 degrees short.
>
> Ummmm - maybe two of these?  One at either end of your bath container
>
> Bill

It looks like the modification I made to this one is going to work okay.  I
took off the knob and adjusted the rheostat.  I got a $1.69 Styrofoam
container to use for tempering the bottles of chemicals.  I guess I should
also pick up a cheap pump to circulate the water to keep the temperature
even.  So far it looks like the water is going to stay within 2 degrees or
less F, so it should work okay.

Who knows, I may even be able to process E-6 film in the camper while on
Grandfather Mountain for the Nature Photo Weekend next month.

Bill  KG4LOV
[EMAIL PROTECTED]