That's a beautiful composition, Ken. But if I may make a suggestio:,
it has a green cast (hard to tell when so much of the image is green,
I know). But boost the Red channel by 25 points and you'll see the
brown bark really assume its true colors and the difference between
the mushroom and the background will be improved also.

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.