Frank, that's a fun (and funny) catch.
But, as others have pointed out already, the combination with TNT is explosive.

This reminded me of an old story:
Back in 1986, while it was still Soviet Union, - Russian city of Chelyabinsk was celebrating its 250th birthday. There was a wall-poster calendar (very nice-looking and thus popular) produced for that occasion. It featured a photo of one of the large movie theaters in the center of the city, with a large colorful flower bed in front of it. The top of the calendar had a title in large font: "Chelyabinsk - 250". Right below, at the top of the photo, along the roof-top of the movie theater, there was a title of the movie that was showed when the photo was taken: (translated from Russian) "Ordered to [be] destroy[ed]".
 Since it was still in the earliest days of "Perestroika", and that mishap
was seen as potentially "political", someone in the city administration lost his "warm chair".

Cheers,

Igor