Well, I agree with everyone's mentioned favorites. I might add Igor's "At the end of the world" and Dan's "Roofline"

As to "Americana" like any good nature photographer I leave the landscape untouched as I find it. But dumb luck and accidental timing, often saves me. Thanks for the mention, Darren.

On 7/6/15 8:49 AM, pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 10
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 08:24:06 -0500
From: Darren Addy<pixelsmi...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: July Pug is Up!

Thanks Brian and Jack for the mention of "If These Walls Could Talk".
I agree that is an excellent gallery.
I especially appreciated Joseph Tainters "A Peek at Petra", Brian
Walter's "Jumble", Rick Womer's "Courtauld Vertigo", and Dario
Bonazza's Gulia's Shades.

I also appreciated the well-seen and captured geometries in Don
Guthrie's "Americana" and I have to ask Don if he went up and pulled
down the window shades to that perfection.:)