Slate has run a couple of pieces on him
http://www.slate.com/blogs/behold/2013/05/14/jeffrey_milstein_flying_looks_at_airports_from_the_air_photos.html
http://www.slate.com/blogs/behold/2015/05/19/jeffrey_milstein_photographs_cruise_ships_in_his_series_cruise_ships.html

A couple of days ago in The Guardian:
http://www.theguardian.com/cities/gallery/2015/jul/08/new-york-from-the-air-jeffrey-milstein-in-pictures

Regarding equipment, he's clearly using a Pentax (my money is on the
645z) in the CBS story, but one of the links above references "80MP"
which would probably be a PhaseOne back. Another of the links mentions
that he uses a "variety of equipment" including stuff that does well
at high ISO for his low light work.

--
Life is too short to put up with bad bokeh.