that's FF-1 i believe.

i relaly like FE-1 though: 1.35 magnification beats everything else. you
look straight down and do see a reversed image, but that doesn't bother me
(did i mention 1.35 mag?). after i use it, the standard prism (which is
quite good, 0.9x i think) looses its appeal -- it feels like looking into a
tiny peephole.